Viridian Woods is a heavily wooded region with several rivers running through.
- It has 16 cities and 4 Great Works sites.
- Although it has 16 cities and 4 great works sites, they exist in clusters of 4 cities connected by a highway each with a single Great Works site.
- Initially, only Money, Resources (Oil, Coal, etc.) can be shared within each cluster, but as Train Station, Trade Port, Ferry Terminal or Municipal Airport are plopped, those with these new connections will have additional sharing options.
- Game Unlocks from other ploppables (City Hall Modules) are available region-wide without additional connections.
1. Giovanni Woods - is a flat area that provides players with plenty of room to build a massive city. Giovanni Woods has large deposits of coal and raw ore to get the player started on a mining city. Connected via Rail to Traviata Knoll in its own cluster as well as Tudor Isle, Lancaster Pointe and Yorkshire Cliffs in the Eastern Cluster.
2. Tosca Cliffs - has cliffs that separate the city into two distinct elevations. Bountiful coal and raw ore deposits provide the foundation of a city focused on mining. Connected via Water to Figaro Forest in its cluster as well as Straussburg Isles, Bamberg Basin and Hohenburg Shores in the Southern Cluster.
3. Figaro Forest - is s a woody city with deep deposits of ore and coal. The nearby river provides a convenient shipping connection to the Global Market. A mining city is ideal for this site. Connected via Water to Tosca Cliffs in its cluster as well as Straussburg Isles, Bamberg Basin and Hohenburg Shores in the Southern Cluster.
4. Traviata Knoll - is located at one side of a large hill, this site is a dream for mining and Metals specialized city. Connected via Rail to Giovanni Woods in its own cluster as well as Tudor Isle, Lancaster Pointe and Yorkshire Cliffs in the Eastern Cluster.
5. Tudor Isle - This isle is surrounded by the River Stuart. A full crude oil deposit is located at the center of the Tudor Isle. A Petroleum city is viable at this site.
6. Lancaster Pointe - has a pair of vast crude oil reservoirs. Lancaster Pointe's spectacular ocean views make it ideal for an seaside resort. Players can use the revenue from oil extraction to fund tourist cities specialized in Gambling or Culture.
7. Yorkshire Cliffs - the cliffs of Yorkshire provide glamorous summers for tourists and other guests, but make trading the coal and raw ore extracted from this city difficult. A city specialized in either Mining or Gambling is appropriate at this site.
8. Wessex Bend - has large crude oil and raw ore deposits. Wessex Bend has access to trading routes along the River Stuart, making it perfect for Trading or Mining specialized city. Connected via Water to Lancaster Pointe in its cluster as well as Monet Plateau in the Southern Cluster.
9. Gaugin Valley - is dotted with impressions of raw ore and rich reserves of coal. This flat city has a large water table ready to supply quench the thirst of huge metropolises.
10. Monet Plateau - has large quantities of all the natural resources. Monet Plateau is ideal for either Drilling or Mining specialized city. Connected via Water to Wessex Bend and Lancaster Pointe in the Eastern Cluster.
11. Rousseau Flats - has bountiful deposits of coal and raw ore deposits scattered throughout. With plenty room to grow, Rousseau Flats is ready for a massive mining city.
12. Matisse Plains - has enough coal and raw ore deposits in this city to create a magnificent Mining city. The rail running through Matisse Plain makes it perfect for transporting goods to the Global Market.
13. Bamberg Basin - the crude oil, coal and raw ore deposits in the city make Mining and Drilling specializations viable. The riverbank that borders Bamberg Basin is ideal for trading on the Global Market. Connected via Water to Hohenburg Shores and Straussburg Isles in its cluster as well as Tosca Cliffs and Figaro Forest in the Northern Cluster.
14. Hohenburg Shores - has a spectacular shoreline running along the edge of this city. Players could develop this site into resorts specialized in Gambling or Culture. Plentiful crude oil and coal deposits provide another route for city development. Connected via Water to Bamberg Basin and Straussburg Isles in its cluster as well as Tosca Cliffs and Figaro Forest in the Northern Cluster.
15. Burghausen Hills - has a large plateau located in the middle of the city. Burghausen Hills contains plentiful deposits of raw ore. A city specialized in mining would be viable at this location.
16. Straussburg Isles - also known as the Straussburg Triplets. They are a set of islands in the middle of the Straussburg River. The largest of triplets contains a rich reservoir of crude oil reserve. Connected via Water to Bamberg Basin and Hohenburg Shores in its cluster as well as Tosca Cliffs and Figaro Forest in the Northern Cluster.
Sunrunner Bay • Cape Trinity • Whitewater Valley • Serenity Key • Reflection Atoll • Edgewater Bay • Desolation • Verdant Jungle • Granite Lake • Horizon Archipelago • Rambling Badlands • Viridian Woods • Titan Gorge • Discovery Delta