Edgewater Bay is a region that surrounds a cerulean sea.
- It has 7 connected cities surrounding a Great Work site.
- All 7 cities have road, rail, and water access.
1. McKenzie Point - positioned along the water, McKenzie Point is an ideal location for a trade hub. It also has a small coal deposit for fuel a Coal Power Plant.
2. Gardner Valley - with a beautiful seaside view, Gardner Valley is perfect for casinos, amusement parks or high wealth residential buildings.
3. Burton Basin - has a moderate amount of oil along with small deposits of coal and ore.
4. Mason Hill - the hill is located on top of a large ore deposit. Mason Hill also has strong wind and moderate coal deposit.
5. Callahan Canyon - located on a forested site, Callahan Canyon has a large coal deposit. It also has moderate amount of ore and small reservoir of oil.
6. Graysmith Ridge - has a beautiful view and ideal resources for a Metal city. Graysmith Ridge has massive deposits of coal and ore.
7. Fort Ferguson - has large deposits of crude oil and coal. Part of Fort Ferguson is on a bluff.
Sunrunner Bay • Cape Trinity • Whitewater Valley • Serenity Key • Reflection Atoll • Edgewater Bay • Desolation • Verdant Jungle • Granite Lake • Horizon Archipelago • Rambling Badlands • Viridian Woods • Titan Gorge • Discovery Delta