1. Fun Money - Earn 100,000 in amusement park profit in one day.
2. Where Did We Park - Welcome your 1,000th amusement park visitor.
1. Sand Through My Fingers - Have total expenses of $5,000+ per month.
2. Money Cube - Have a total income of $10,000+ per month.
3. Good Credit - Pay off $1,000,000 in bond debt.
4. Multi-Millionare City - Have $10,000,000 in your treasury.
5. Busy Downtown - Have at least 100 Commercial buildings in your city.
6. Big Government - Place one of each of the City Hall departments on a single City Hall.
8. Industrial Revolution - Have 100 Industrial buildings in your city.
9. Suburb City - Have 10,000 residents living in your city.
10. Population Boom - Have 50,000 residents living in your city.
11. Metropolis! - Have 100,000 residents living in your city.
12. Jumbo Region! - Have 500,000 residents living in a region.
13. Mega-Region! - Have 1,000,000 residents living in a region.
14. Suburbitopia - Have 500 Residential buildings in your city.
15. My Favorite Mayor - Have 24 hours of a 75% or better Approval Rating.
16. Awfulest Mayor Ever! - Have an Approval Rating of below 10%.
17. Best Mayor Ever! - Have an Approval Rating of 100%.
1. Reolving Doors - Have 10 criminals released from jail cells in one day due to overcrowding.
2. Bad Move, Creeps - Have your police capture their first criminal.
3. Redemption of the Sims - Rehabilitate 50 criminals in a day!
5. No Child Left Behind - Plop 20 School Bus Stops in one city.
7. You're on Fire! - Extinguish 3 HazMat fires in your city in a day!
8. Only You Can Prevent City Fires - Put out more than 10 fires in a day.
9. Green Plumbobs - Pick up 15 tons of recyclables in your city in a day!
11. Garbage Man! - Pick up 15 tons of garbage in a day!
12. Medical Miracle - Plop a Hospital and treat 200 sick Sims in a day.
13. EMT ASAP - Pick up and treat 50 injured Sims in one day.
15. Super-Powered - Have a city that consumes over 300,000 kW of power in an hour.
17. Sewage Stuffing - With 10,000 or more residents, prevent sewage issues using only Sewage Outlet Pipes.
18. Main Attraction - Have 300 low wealth tourists leave your city satisfied in one day.
19. Sunday! Sunday! Sunday! - Run a successful stadium event in your city.
20. Cruisin' Along - Have 2,000 Sims take a cruise in a day.
21. A Streetcar Named SimCity - Have 1,000 Sims travel by streetcar in a day.
22. All Aboard - Have 1,000 Sims take the train in a day.
23. Sludge-Free H-2-0! - Pump 50,000 gallons of fresh, clean water an hour.
24. Aqua Max - Have a city that consumes over 100,000 gallons of water in an hour.
1. You Mean Business! - Plop every City Specialization HQ in the game.
2. King Coal - Extract a total of 100,000 tons of coal.
3. Electrical Magic - Assemble 10,000 processors in a day.
4. Sin City - Place one of each type of Casino in a single city.
5. Penny Slots - Generate $20,000 in total revenue from casinos.
6. Blast Furnace - Smelt a total of 100,000 tons of metal.
7. All Oiled Up - Pump 100,000 gallons of crude oil in a day.
9. To Be Ore Not To Be - Extract a total of 100,000 tons of raw ore.
11. Trading Empire - Ship 50,000 Global Market export shipments.
12. Moving Pictures - Assemble 1,000 crates of TV in one day in a single city.
13. Specialist First Class - Choose a specialization in the city specialization tracker.
Houses of Worship
1. Higher Power - Have 100 worshippers attend services at House of Worship in one day.
2. Quite A Congregation - Have your 1,000th worshipper attend services at a House of Worship in your city.
1. The Big (Insert Fruit Here) - Have 50 high density, low wealth commercial buildings in your city.
2. Technophile - Have 40 high density, high tech industrial buildings in your city!
3. Skyscraper Magnet - Have 10 high density, high wealth commercial buildings!
4. Billionarie's Playground - Have 10 high density, high wealth residential buildings in your city.
5. Elite Estates - Have 50 low density, high wealth residential buildings in your city.
6. Office Parks - Have 50 low density, high wealth commercial buildings in your city.
7. Apartment Rows - Have 50 high density, low wealth residential buildings in your city.
1. Field Trip! - Have at least 4,000 students commute to High Schools in neigbhoring cities.
2. Llamahound - Have a municipal bus from a neighbor make 100 trips into your city within a year.
3. Godfather - Have 50 crimes in one month in a region of 5,000+ residents.
4. Extraditions - Have your police capture 10 criminals in neighbor cities.
5. A Burning Region of Fire - Have 50 fires extinguished in your region in a day.
6. Time to Relocate - Have 200+ garbage issues at once in a region.
7. Team Mayor - Grant approvals for 10 buildings for the region.
8. The Philanthropist - Gift $2,000 or more to a neighbor.
9. Make Sure You're Grounded... - Provide both power and water to a neighbor, at the same time.
1. Bronze Anniversary - Play a city for 10 years.
2. Silver Anniversary - Play a city for 25 years!
3. Golden Anniversary - Play a city for 50 years! Take a break!
7. Mayor Yuck - Have 500 Sims complaining about dirty water in a day.
11. 2 Kilometer Island! - Have a nuclear meltdown in your city.
1. See Simcity By Airship - Welcome your first airship to your city.
2. Captain Of The Skies - Receive 1,200 workers or tourists by airship in a day.
British City Set
1. UK Character Have 1,000 Sims get picked up by buses from the Bus Terminal.
French City Set
1. French Authority - Lock up 10 criminals at the French Police Station.
German City Set
1. German Efficiency - Have 5,000 Sims take trips on trains from the German High-Speed Rail Station.