Clean Coal Generator
From SimCity Wiki
|Clean Coal Generator|
|upkeep|| • §600 per hour
• 5.8 tons of Coal per day
|ploppable||Coal Power Plant|
|requirement||Clean Coal Generator research project from the University|
|function||Power output: 75 megawatts|
|extra|| • Low air pollution (584,640 PPM)
• High ground pollution (3,328 PPM)
|description||Description: This is as “clean” is it’s going to get, bub. This is coal, after all.|
The Dirty Coal Generator is the third of the three addon modules of the Coal Power Plant. It uses coal from the Coal Power Plant's storage facility.
- It also requires the Clean Coal Generator research project from the university.
- Same amount of power for a medium amount of coal intake.
- Low amounts of air pollution.
- Low amounts of ground pollution.
- Fairly big.
- Expensive placement.
- Most expensive cost per hour.